Jun 10, 2010

Exposure Experience 2010



Zamboanga City, Philippines. Hi... I am Ursula Henakin , a 2nd year novice . I have been doing my exposure " an experience of community and apostolic life " in Zamboanga City. Our second founded community here in Zamboanga City. I am leaving with three sisters named: Sisters Dina, Gerlin and Antoniette.

While adjusting myself with the new situation in the mission house, I am little by little started to get involved in the apostolate we have hare and as well in the activities of the communitites. Really I feel so challenging to see the reality of life or to be in touch with reality itself.with my being as person , nobive and most specially a Claretian sister I wish to be, but at the same time also , I am enjoying and grateful of the opportunity given to me.

I hope that this "light of excitement " within me keep on burning and leading me to the real commitment I have : TO FOLLOW HIM !