Oct 25, 2010

FIRST PROFESSION

HE HAS MADE EVERYTHING FITTING IN HIS  TIME AND THAT  IS TODAY
October 18, 2010, Novitiate House, Quezon City , Philippines

When I woke up this morning, I was so happy, full of joy, knowing that something beautiful will happen today. Really, today is a day of grace. I give thanks to Him for all, confirming that " this is the day, the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it".
So wonderful to have this feeling. I do not know how to describe them specially during time I said the Formula of profession...  I was a little bit in tension, but that's a great experience, an experience that it does not only involve my presence  but  the whole of my being. I will never stop to cherish " what is today "because today  is so significant to me, even though I must end  my novitiate today also, but still it's so significant because my novitiate  and stages before, help me to be " today', help me  to won the truth that my vocation is so beautiful  and precious. So, situation changes and journey continues...
The experience of today will always be a reminder for us that our faithful God will not fail us after calling us to be in this fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ.
Nothing I could say more, instead of saying thank you for all and to all... ( for the Vice Province of Asia, Sis. Teresa Hashimoto with all the sisters in Japan, for the community of Zamboanga the place of my short exposure, Quezon City community, Sis. Inocencia and all the sisters, Novices and Postulants, for our first community in Jogjakarta, Sis. Anastasia and all the sisters there, to our beloved formator, all the sisters wherever they are and those people who were helping us in many ways... sisters, thank you for everything.
 I would like to end up my sharing by repeating the words of our founders Ven. Maria Antonia Paris and St. Anthony Mary Claret " LORD, I DO NOT SEEK OR WISH TO KNOW ANYTHING BUT HOW TO FULFILL YOUR HOLY WILL. I WANT NOTHING BUT YOU AND IN YOU ALONE ALL OTHER THINGS. YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME".
...Pray for our joyful perseverance and fidelity to Christ , our Highest Good.

From Ursula Tuan Henakin, Indonesian

TREMBLING DAY IS A DAY OF GRACE

Today is a day that  will remind us of our commitment. Yes! that's our first profession .
I would like to share my experience but first allow me to express my deep gratitude for each one of you. For your prayers, support, words of encouragement  and specially for the efforts during the time of preparation, thank you so sisters. I am very grateful for everything.
The celebration was very simple and solemn , I was so happy but at the same time trembling and tense. Oh, my God today is indeed a day of Grace because without the gift of vocation from God, I would not be here right now. It is also  amazing day as I  become a member of the big Claretian family.
Even my parents and family were not able to come, I was happy  because i believe that I am not alone and being strengthen by the presence of my sisters and some guests that have been very close to me.
After the Eucharistic celebration we had a simple snacks with the guests and nothing we could say to them  but only THANK YOU FOR COMING . In the morning , before we had our celebration we had our simple ritual of receiving the habit from Sis. Teresa Hashimoto, our Mother Provincial , I was touched by her short message for us in which i could not count several times she mentioned the same words that is " STAY CLOSE, CLOSER TO JESUS ". It continue to echo in my awareness and i believe that this is our vocation.
I realized also that life is a journey and it takes time and process. This day was the beginning of something new in my life. I feel  unworthy but by the grace of the Lord and with you around , I could say that I have started and will continue to follow the Lord who have chosen me. I pray " Lord only one thing I long keep me faithful in Your path". Lastly, I would lie to remember again the wisdom of Claret and Paris and the sweet smile of Sis. Teresita Albarracin .                       
                                    HOPE AGAINST ALL HOPES
                                   THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU

From : Francisca Mbawo, Indonesian