Jul 1, 2012

FOLLOW ME...

June 29,2012, Formation House, Quezon City, Philippines


On June 29, 2012, the feast  day  of two great saints;  Peter and Paul,  and the day which I entered  to the  stage of Postulancy. I really thank God for this gift of vocation,  as well  to the province for accepting  me  into this new stage of formation. Personally I’m very happy for this new   experience in my life. Pray for me that I may continue to strive each day to  live with perseverance in this chosen  vocation. Thank you so much sisters for your great love and support. SELVIA




 
On June 29, 2012,  it was  my great joy   where  I begin with this  new stage as a Postulant to this  Claretian congregation.  And it was a happy moment   where   there were many sisters present, they came from different countries for the seminar for formators . It was first time for me that I felt so happy.  For the first time  I had good   retreat, it was  nice experience. I’m very grateful  to God  for the gift of religious vocation and the support of my sisters  in the community and for challenging me to grow in my vocation. Thank you so much sisters, pleas pray for my perseverance.  ZELIA


We thank the Lord for the present of several sisters in the formation house for the course on Formation. Among those are : Sisters Selfia - right  ( from East Timor ) and Ana Mandrile - middle (General Secretary )  . 

CONGRATULATIONS TO SELVIA AND ZELIA.  Take courage !