Jan 21, 2016

THE PERPETUAL PROFESSION OF FRANSISKA MBAWO


A heart of Gratitude 

                  
On 17th of January we celebrated the 131 anniversary of the death of Maria Antonia Paris and my perpetual profession. I was overflowing with joy and with the grace of God.  There were enough people who came as well as my beloved mama and my twin. My father couldn’t come due to the accident.  I really miss his presence and walking with through the altar and offering her beloved and cute daughter to God but seemed God has another plan. Their presents are signs that I never walk alone.
The core experience of my religious life was on the Sabbath. This, give more meaning to being a religious vocation. As we all know that Sabbath is a day set a side or separated to rest and to worship God. Sabbath is a holy day aside from the 6th say of Creations. That is truly the meaning of consecrated life “set apart by God and for God”. It is God who set me apart not because of my merits. Ika is Sabbath….we all are Sabbath.

With a heart of gratitude, I thank God for the Gift of Vocation, for the congregation who accepted me, all my sisters in different parts of the world in Asia, Africa, Europa, and America. Pray for me that I will be faithful till the end of my life. Terima kasih, Arigato, Gracias, maraming salamat, Merci boku, …..

                By Fransisca Mbawo