Jul 8, 2011

Happyly doing something for God

Last June 21-25,Sr.Everdina Ruste ,RMI  the provincial secretary was in our community of Jogjakarta-Indonesia.She was here,spending her time generously helping me in the secretary matters.She was giving me the orientations and we could also had sharing of experiences which was so helpful for me.I felt more lighter.Not only having an idea about my work but I'm fed with enough knowledge and understanding that enlightened me to do my best. Even though , it's a new and first experience to deal with,but I'm grateful of this.This experience empowers me to be energetic because with the thought I have that it's not a matter of having a work or task but I think it's more on living the gift of obedience and my availability itself for I learn not to prioritise my own desires but learning to obey.Let myself  be available to be used by Him. Really,I'm so grateful because I can take part and contribute something beautiful for God.Being aware and willing to partake in His mission.And it's happy and encouraging to have such feeling. So, I will strive to do my best in carrying this task,nothing to be worry because I can learn by doing and while doing I can learn.And one thing also,if it's for God,,,I believe everything will be all right because it's not mine but His.I'm just asked to do as much I can so that He could do the rest.Finally,I  really was so grateful to the province for this opportunity given to me.Thank you so much for this time of sharing.Sr.Dina....salamat sa lahat.Terimakasih banyak.God bless you.

It's me: Ursula Henakin , first year Junior

with members of the community : front  line....Ursula and Franscisca
behind are: Ratna  and Teresa ( behind is the effects of the volcano eruption cause by Mt. Merapi )