Nov 15, 2011

THE JOY OF DOING YOUR WILL

First Temporal profession
Lermin and  Teresa ( Indonesians )
November 13, 2011
Quezon City, Philippines

Lord I come to do your will



                 It’s a great joy for me to receive my first profession here, in our congregation by the help of Jesus Christ and Mary who accompany me always. And my joy  continuously encouraging me in my journey to say “yes” to His call in joy and in painful situation and even until death, with a big responsibility and love. I thank God for the gift of vocation that He entrusted to me. And continue to ask his grace that I may be faithful to my commitment as “a Claretian sister”. Just like Blessed Ma. Patrocinio Giner, who gave her life totally to the Lord and said, “Lord…I’m Yours.” And in this moment too, I would like to thank to all Claretian Sisters” all over the world for your prayers and supports; It’s really a big help for me to remain faithful to God’s call.
from : Tina

Lord I come to do your will

I am so grateful to God for the gift of vocation that He entrusted to me. He has chosen me out of love and care in spite of my unworthiness. And it is a great joy for me to profess in this congregation and this joy is not only for the day I professed but forever and the joy in answering God’s call. The parable of the talents also inspired me in this journey of my vocation. Which God entrusted to me this gift in order to gain and to bear fruits. Therefore, I should, be responsible to this gift and respond in each day with and open heart to the will of God. And I would like to echo the words of Mother Patrocinio Giner that said: “Christ gave up his life out of love and with love we should also be disposed to give it up.” And this is the call of God for me in following Him to be faithful in each day. In this opportunity, I would like to thank the entire sister in the Congregation for the prayer and support.
With Love, Lermin