Nov 11, 2011

Lines from the Aspirant



I want to be a sister because my own desire. The Lord called me when I am still in my mother’s   womb. In my heart there is a saying "Come follow me". This voice I hear din my heart since I was in elementary until I finish my Senior high school. I know the Claretian Sisters from my brother actually who know the sisters as well.  When I hear of Claretian, I immediately fell in love. I’m happy of it.
Further more, I was given cell phone number of one of  the Claretian Sisters (Sr. Emanuela Ratna). I used to have contact with Sr. Ratna for 3 months without seeing face to face, only through the mobile phone. My willingness to join in  this congregation is because one of the Claretian missions is to serve God and neighbor. And after living for several months in Jogjakarta community , the things that attract me in this community is their services and community life. Usually on Sunday, I used to accompany the sisters to give communion for the sick and I come to know this congregation through the celebration of foundation day just we celebrated last month. It’s so exciting since we had some activities and one of them is to draw the face of Mother Paris and St. Maria Antonia. There are sisters who give input for my drawing; there are sisters who laugh because they feel funny. All jokes and laughter   are my beautiful experiences here .I really feel happy that I can’t express with words. Only God knows how happy I live this kind of life as Claretian Missionary Sister , LIFE IN COMMUNION.

by Agnes Nogo Temu  (aspirant from Jogjakarta)

thanks sis....