Oct 17, 2015

MY   EXPOSURE   IN   GUIMARAS

First and most I thank God for this wonderful opportunity that He had given me to have this exposure as well as i am grateful for my community for giving me this chance. And for the community of Guimaras for accepting and supporting me during my exposure for three months.
                        As i was send to Guimaras community, i could have a nice and meaningful exposure. I could learn many things such as community life, prayer and the mission. Though i was been long time in the community which is as formation house, it is very different from mission house and formation house. I could learn different aspects from each one of the sisters as they live their daily life.
                        As i was given chance to be in the school i could also be with the people specially the students i really enjoyed my days being with them as one with them.
                        I was also touched by the people and nature. I would say that the people are really needed of our presence and availability to be with them, and they are also ready to help us when we are need of their helps.
                        I had a good exposure in the community as well as outside with the people.
I would like to thank for all for your prayers and support.
May God bless you all
 Thank you


 By :- Paul  Romeshi  Mariyathas  Logu